Monday, December 10, 2007

SCHOOLS OUT FOR......... a while.

So i finished my last final today... errr.... yesterday. Why is it that the last test is always the hardest? because my statistics test sucked! Let me paint a picture for you. This is basically how it went down. I walked into the lecture hall and sat down. My test saw me coming, sprouted legs walked right up the isle and started beating me senseless, then took my wallet and all my money and turned around walked back down the isle and turned itself in. Leaving me bloody and battered sitting in my chair with a horrified student body staring at me...... Sounds like fun huh?
After that me and Lee went to the rec and played some racquetball, which I always get schooled in..... but on the last game I actually did really good. I only lost 17 to 21, which is a major leap from my usual 3 or 4 points. I was happy with it.
I'm back in Midland now, listening to christmas music and getting ready for thursday cause I'm going to Crested Butte for some snowboard action!!!!!!
LATER!!!!! 

No comments: