Saturday, December 1, 2007

AVA, Pizza, Bowling, the Mountains, and Jobs

I bought the the new Angels & Airwaves CD a few weeks ago and only really listened to it a little, which is strange because I'm a huge fan of them. Today I listened through the entire album..... and then listened to it another three or four times.... I love it...... especially the song "secret crowds". You should definitely check it out. Apparently, the band is also making a motion picture to go along with the album, I saw a preview for it on their website today and it looks pretty good.
It's 2 am and I want Pizza....... 
I went bowling with with my friends and some parents. It was fun. I've come to the conclusion that I am not good at bowling and never will be good at bowling. I decided that the gave is only fun when you make it as ridiculous as possible. Oh and the guys in the lane next to us were eating pepperoni pizza, which is the source of my desire.....
I have such little school left it is ridiculous and its killing me cause I am so ready to be done and be in the mountains. I admit, it's going to be weird to be by myself for most of the time I am there, but I am excited cause hopefully I am going to meet some new people. Not that the friends I have now aren't any fun, I love them and wish I could take them with me. But I feel that I have met everyone I am going to meet in Midland and that bums me out. You ever feel that way?
Oh, and I am open to any suggestions about the job I should get while I am in Colorado. I am thinking about working at the Starbucks in Breckenridge, because I think it would be a pretty cool way to meet people. Any other suggestions?

 

1 comment:

adell watson said...

hey tyler....this colorado adventure sounds very exciting!! :D i would be scared out of my mind to go off somewhere to where i didn't know anyone...but come to think of it, i already have done that by moving TWICE to different states since being married to chance! marine wife life is def an adventure sometimes. sooooo when exactly are you moving to the mountains?? and where exactly are you moving to? chance and i will be heading there for a few days, to parker (near denver) on our way home to tx for christmas, so if you are near there, maybe we can meet up. we will be there on the 14 and 15...for a wedding! i hope that this is a great step in your life and i pray that God's blessings come upon you in this time to be alone and focus on him and the nature that he has created around you! love you tyler :D